Professional Service Mentor
Thank you for your interest in this unique development experience…
Let me first assure you I will not try to “sell” you on applying for Professional Services Mentor.
Instead, I will simply tell you who it is designed for…
This group mentoring program IS definitely for:
- People who value helping others and contributing to their marketplace just as much as they value making money,
- People active in a professional services business who are currently producing 6 figure income from that business,
- People who want to eliminate unnecessary stress and conflict and get more enjoyment from being in their business,
- People who know their business can grow, and who are willing to do the work to make that happen, and
- People who are already successful, and want to join the top 3% of professionals by doubling their income and their time off.
This group mentoring program is NOT for:
- People who are just in this for the money, and don’t care about the results their clients get,
- People who use deceptive or unethical practices, or smell dodgy in any way,
- People who are just getting started, and haven’t yet established themselves in the marketplace, and
- People who are not willing to invest in high quality education that will produce the results they want.
Plus, if your accepted, you’ll be required to implement what you learn …fast …and share your results.
(To be read “you have to work it”)
What else? Hmm …oh yes, you’ll be given the opportunity to share what’s working in your business with the rest of the group.
Here’s How It Works…
First, you’ll need to include yourself in the “IS for me” category by clicking the button below.
Then you’ll be taken to an application where I ask you all sorts of invasive questions.
OK – they’re not that invasive. I’m just really trying to weed out the “tyre kickers” and “wrong fit” people here.
Anyway, the application will come to my office and one of two things will happen:
One, I’ll decide we are NOT a good match and I’ll let you know politely.
Or two, I’ll decide we MIGHT be a good match and someone from my office will schedule a call to see if we really are.
Nobody will pressure you or hassle you. If you want in, great. If not, no problem. We’re totally OK either way.
I’m only looking for around 12 people and my subscriber base is around 3500 strong.
I’ll review applications on a first come, first-served basis.
If this is for you, I look forward to having a 10 minute chat with you to give you all the details.